5.20.2013

Over the Weekend: DIY Doormat

Over the weekend I finished up a little DIY doormat project, and I think it turned out great!


(do you see a little face peeping through the window?)

It started with a trip to ikea where I picked up a plan ole boring doormat.  I knew I could paint something on it, I've seen similar projects all over Pinterest.  I wanted to do our monogram, but it took be a little time to figure out how I was going to do it.  I ended up printing out our monogram, cutting it out, and tracing it onto the doormat.  Lastly, I grabbed some black indoor/outdoor paint we already had and filled in the outline.  I'm happy with my $15 custom doormat and upping the curb appeal a little.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

PS - Excuse the blog appearance as I do a little updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment